You are here: Home » 2017 Competition - Croft House Planter
2017 Competition - Croft House Planter
We're launching our 2017 competition to give away a fantastic Croft House Planter from Green Croft Shetland.
To enter: Head over to Facebook and Like our page. Then Comment and Share the competition graphic to be entered into the draw. Closing date is midnight on Friday 15th September 2017.
Bring the simple beauty of the Highlands and Islands into your garden, Green Croft Planters are hand made in Shetland with the design of a traditional croft house.
Shetland Stone is used as lintels and you'll even be able to choose your own colour door from a wide choice of paint colours!
For more details on Green Croft Shetland, head over to www.greencroftshetland.co.uk/croft-house-planter
Terms & Conditions
1. Open to anyone worldwide except employees of the Promoters, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
2. Competition is open till midnight on Friday 15th September 2017, after which time entries will not be counted.
3. To enter: Head over to Facebook, Like our page then Comment and Share the competition graphic.
4. There is no cost to enter and each entrant can only enter once. In order to make sure your entry is counted, you must make sure your Facebook share is PUBLIC otherwise we may not be able to view that you have shared the post.
5. The winner of the competition will be selected by Hillside Brae Self-catering at random from all complete entries and announced on Facebook shortly after the closing date.
6. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter's decision is final. Failure to claim your prize within 14 days will result in the prize being forfeited.
7. The prize is a Baby Planter from Green Croft Shetland as pictured above and in the competition graphic.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, temporarily suspend or withdraw this promotion in its absolute discretion provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
9. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
10. By entering this competition you consent to Hillside Brae Self-catering using your Facebook name in promotion of the competition after it closes.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
12. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
13. This promotion and these terms are governed by Scottish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
Promoter: Hillside Brae Self-catering, Lindaal, Upper Hillside, Gulberwick, Shetland Islands, United Kingdom, ZE2 9JX .