You are here: Home » 2018 Competition - Avril Thomson Smith Shetland Artwork
2018 Competition - Avril Thomson Smith Shetland Artwork
We're launching our 2018 competition to give away a fantastic piece of Shetland artwork from local artist, Avril Thomson Smith.
To enter: Head over to Facebook and Like our page. Then Comment to let us know your preferred artwork and Share the competition graphic to be entered into the draw. Closing date is midnight on Friday 21st September 2018.
Avril is a self-taught Shetland artist who uses a variety of mediums to capture some of Shetland's unique textures and colours. Choose between a mounted colour print or a pencil image of the Lodberries (which you might recognise from the 'Shetland' TV series).
For more details on Avril and her work, head over to www.avrilthomsonsmith.com
Terms & Conditions
1. Open to anyone worldwide except employees of the Promoters, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
2. Competition is open till midnight on Friday 21st September 2018, after which time entries will not be counted.
3. To enter: Head over to Facebook, Like our page then Comment and Share the competition graphic.
4. There is no cost to enter and each entrant can only enter once. In order to make sure your entry is counted, you must make sure your Facebook share is PUBLIC otherwise we may not be able to view that you have shared the post.
5. The winner of the competition will be selected by Hillside Brae Self-catering at random from all complete entries and announced on Facebook shortly after the closing date.
6. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter's decision is final. Failure to claim your prize within 14 days will result in the prize being forfeited.
7. The prize is either a mounted colour print or a pencil drawing, as pictured above and in the competition graphic. Make sure you let us know which you would prefer when commenting on the Facebook post.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, temporarily suspend or withdraw this promotion in its absolute discretion provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
9. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
10. By entering this competition you consent to Hillside Brae Self-catering using your Facebook name in promotion of the competition after it closes.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
12. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
13. This promotion and these terms are governed by Scottish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
Promoter: Hillside Brae Self-catering, Lindaal, Upper Hillside, Gulberwick, Shetland Islands, United Kingdom, ZE2 9JX .